Friday, October 23, 2009

SEND ME FREE TEXTS!

I recently discovered that you can send me text messages from ANYWHERE in the world for FREE online! Just follow these steps carefully because the website is in Spanish:

1. Go to http://www.claro.com.ni/
2. Click the imagine on the right that says "Chatea con todos tus amigos"
3. Where it says "Destino" put in this number: 88304681
4. Where it says "Origen" write your name.
5. Where it says "Mensaje" type your message.
6. Where it says "Codigo" type in the secret code.
7. Click "Enviar" or send. If the message was successfully sent, you'll see a message that says "Su mensaje ha sido enviado". Then click "Aceptar".

Thanks!! I hope to hear from you!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did it!

Carolyn said...

got your text...and know it doesn´t cost you anything...hence the word "free"

alcandela said...

Are you really interested in soccer?

Carolyn said...

Hey! Good to hear from you! And yes, I'm playing now for the select team in my town. Exciting stuff!

megan829 said...

Hey Carolyn,
Matt & Lauren just came to visit us this weekend and we got to hear more about your adventures. I've been reading your blog the whole time though. It's amazing what your doing down there. I bet your touching more people than you'll ever know. Keep up the good work!
Megan

Carolyn said...

Hey Megan, thanks! And keep following the blog!

p.s. your dogs are really cute