Please take note of my new mailing address:
Apartado Postal 13
Boaco, Boaco
Nicaragua
Central America
I'll still have the Matagalpa address but will be checking this one more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.
2 comments:
Hey Carolyn,
So great to be able to keep up with "escapades" in Nicaragua, and thanks for the invite. I think that would be a nice visit something to keep in mind. We are meeting up with your Mom and Dad tomorrow in New Paltz to pick apples then to our house for lunch. The weather is supposed to be perfect cool and dry, fall is upon us the leaves are starting to change. Take care and keep the stories coming.
Michael & Ellen
Your dedicated readers are chanting... "more posts! more posts!" I look forward to hearing your amusing anecdotes. Keep 'em coming. Pics too. Love you!
Post a Comment